- Początek: 09 / 06 / 2016
- Miejsce: Instytut Studiów Energetycznych
- Tagi: efektywność energetyczna, energetyka, Instytut Studiów Energetycznych, Polska, wydarzenia
If energy efficiency is the “first fuel”, why does it remain, in Visegrad countries and Ukraine a “last choice” when it comes to identifying priority projects? Why should you attend?
The conference is part of the “Energy Efficiency and Security Nexus” project led by the Institute for Energy Efficiency of Ukraine with the support of the International Visegrad Fund.
Energy security goes beyond securement of primary energy sources and reduction of import dependency! Though these issues are politically important in Ukraine and the Visegrad region, they may not constitute, in realia, the main threats to the region’s energy systems. Under the international Energy Efficiency and Security Nexus project sponsored by the International Visegrad Fund, The Energy Studies Institute will host a workshop on 9th of June 2016 (10.00 – 13.00) during which will be:
Presented by respective host organization and discussed a methodology and matrix that aims, in an understandable way, at allowing policy makers identifying and measuring energy security issues and thus support the energy planning process.
Debated the relationship between efficiency and security and the contribution of higher investments into energy efficiency to achieving regional security in a cost-effective & collaborative way
AGENDA – 9 JUNE 2016, 10.00 – 13.00 (Warsaw, Śniadeckich 17 00-654)
10.00 – 10.20 Registration & Welcome Coffee
10.20 – 10.40 Welcome & Opening Remarks – MATEUSZ SIKORA (ISE)
10.40 – 11.00 Energy security in Visgrad and Ukraine: why efficieny matters? – ANDRZEJ SIKORA (ISE)
11.00 – 12.30 – Debate between discussant
PhD ANDRZEJ SIKORA (ISE) – Moderator
- Prof. MACIEJ KALISKI – AGH University of Science and Technology, Cracow, Poland – Faculty of drilling, oil and gas
- PhD JAN WINTER – Doctor of technical sciences in the field of mathematical modelling of energy management
- PhD KRZYSZTOF KSIĘŻOPOLSKI – an expert dealing with economic and energy security. Currently he is an associate professor at the Warsaw School of Economics
- PAWEŁ POPRAWA* – Expert in unconventional gas and oil, one of the most experienced geologists in Poland
- PhD STANISŁAW CIOS* – Ministry of Foreign Affairs, Department of Economics Cooperation
12.30 – 12.40 – End of conference
12.40 – 13.00 – Coffee & Networking
* TO BE CONFRIMERD
Find out more information: www.ise.com.pl